Our team has been in the business of creating content for top media outlets and brands for 20 years. We are television producers, journalists, digital media pioneers, social media strategists and story tellers. We have worked for top brands including Toyota, BMO, Mill Street, Canon, York University, Benjamin Moore Paints, Daniels Group and Cisco Systems. We have long-established ties to top media brands such as Google, Facebook, Viacom, Vice, Yahoo, Shaw, Rogers, Bell Media, Canadian House and Home, The Toronto Star, Postmedia and The Globe and Mail
Most brands execute a content program over here, and then hand it off to another group to execute a distribution strategy over there. Brands rely on organic social media reach to find audiences. But updates in Facebook’s algorithm have lead to a 42% drop in organic reach in 2016. Not surprisingly, 85% of marketers in the branded content space told Forester Research that they view their efforts as “somewhat effective” or worse. Meanwhile, successful brands in the content space have a detailed distribution strategy tied directly to their content strategy (and they pay for social reach)
- One-third of organizations that invest in custom content spend 30% to 50% of their content marketing budgets on paid content distribution.
- The remaining two-thirds spend under $1,000 a month on content distribution.
- There is a huge gap between the majority of content marketers and their most successful peers.
- 61% of consumers are more likely to buy from a brand that shares custom content
- 90% of organizations executing content strategies use social media content